What are beacons?
Beacons are small Bluetooth sensors that allow you to offer location based service or content from your marketing campaign. A beacon can be installed on indoor or outdoor stationary and movable objects, turning them into IoT capable devices. This way you can target specific areas around the objects with a range up to 80 meters. Beacons typically run on batteries but they can also be directly integrated into a power source.
- Engage with your offline customers through push notifications on loyalty app
- Drive store visits and sales at offline touchpoints and POS
- Optimize customer experience with the help of offline customer behaviour data
- Track your valuables (5 times cheaper than RFID Asset Tracking solutions)
- Precise insight into offline customer journey
- Conversions tracking for offline attribution models
- Relevancy and presence in customers mobile behaviour
- Real time location data when attached to your valuable assets
- When targeting indoor areas
- When targeting specific areas inside the location (POS, store sections etc.)
- To track entrance conversions of outside campaigns (e.g. with geofence)
- Cost effective asset tracking solution
- A mobile app is needed to communicate with beacons
- Bluetooth needs to be activated on users devices
All proximity technologies on one intelligent platform
The Proximity DMP enables you to manage your proximity ecosystem. On one platform you can
gather, process and analyze data coming from various proximity technologies.
- Beacon Diagnostics – last seen timestamp, activity status
- Beacon configuration
- Trending locations and heatmaps
- Alerts & Reporting – battery level, defects, repositioning